Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Chloe First Day Isn't she cute in Blue?
Yes this is all my teenager would give me.....nice
Brothers
Zach first day
Kyle First Day



Okay, okay So I'm a tad behind on my blogging but better late than never.  So here is the first day of school on July 27th, 2009.  Sydney is a freshman at Hamilton High School she starts her day very early so that means that I do too.  She is up at 5am and ready to go out the door by 6am.  We are carpooling everyday as the buses don't run that early.  I drive every 3rd week and it works out very well.   Zach is at Fulton Elementary in 5th Grade in Mrs. Wong's class.  He was so excited to get her as she is a fantastic teacher.  Kyle is in Ms. Shaheen's 2nd grade class and she is also very nice and very pretty too.  My sweet little Chloe started preschool at Shirley's Sure Start Preschool.  She goes monday and wednesday 9-11:30 and is loving it.  She loves taking her backpack and feels like such a big girl.  It was such a weird, free feeling to run my errands that day and have no kids with me.  It was nice but it was a reality check for me that I'm getting older and so are my kids.  Boohoo.  School is so far so good, Zach is playing the trumpet and has started football with CYF and it's very intense 4 nights a week 2.5hrs each time!  He wasn't sure at first but now he really likes it.  Kyle is in baseball on the Cubs team with CNLL and Sydney will be starting soccer soon.  Our life can feel a little crazy at times but I love it, I love this time and I'm trying to enjoy each moment.
 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

wow! All your kids in school! What do you do all day?!! ;)
I cant believe Sydney is in high school already!