Monday, September 22, 2008

Husband Tag

1.  Where did you meet?  We met at the Glenwood Apartments in Provo, Utah.  Chris would say that we met at my boyfriends apartment but he was just my friend.  We use to tease each other about our names and we just became friends.

2.  How long did you date before you got married? 7 months

3.  How long have you been married?  14 Years

4.  What does he do that surprises you?  He brings me flowers when I least expect it.

5.  What is your favorite feature of his?  I love Chris's cheeks and big smile and yes his feet that never smell!

6.  What is your favorite quality of his?  He is a good father and husband.  He always wants the best for our family, and is a great provider.    

7.  Does he have a nickname for you?  No I don't think so, just mom or Christy.

8.  What is his favorite color?  No idea, I don't think he has one.

9.  What is his favorite food? Chris loves all kinds of foods he especially likes Sushi, Thai and Indian food,  He loves mexican food and anything with caramel in it.

10.  What is his favorite Sport?   Chris isn't a huge sports fan (thank goodness), I know he for sure likes baseball especially when the boys are playing and soccer when Sydney is playing he also likes to watch the BYU Cougars play in the fall.

11.  When and where was your first kiss?  We kissed at the Palace dance club in Provo on a little bench, I couldn't tell you when it was though probably Sept 93

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?  We like to go to dinner together and then go shopping if we don't shop we might see a movie.  We also love our reality shows that we watch together.

13.  Do you have any children?  Yes- Sydney, Zach, Kyle and Chloe

14.  Does he have a hidden talent?  Chris is very handy and good at fixing things he can also play the piano beautifully!  Oh I can't forget his awesome wakeboarding skills!

15.  How old is he?  39 (sorry honey)

16. Who said I love you first?  I don't remember

17.  What's his favorite music?  He likes everything.

18.  What do you admire most about him?  There are many things I admire, he is a great person and loves to be successful.   Chris is creative and is very smart.  I've always loved that about him and it especially comes in handy when my 8th grader brings home math that I've forgotten how to do and he can help her with it.    

19.  Do you think he will read this?  Yes eventually

I tag Hayley, Randee, Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of sappy junk is this? Married for 14 years huh? You guys are old!

Hayley said...

how do I put the stuff on my blog?