Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Crazy Things She Does....

As you know Chloe has finally turned 3, she thinks she is 4 though. :) I still cant believe it has been 3 years since I was waiting in the hospital for my sister to be born. I was so excited that FINALLY I wouldn't be the only girl. Chloe makes me laugh and smile everyday. In fact she is sitting right by me and is singing me a song right now. Chloe is a special part of our family if we didn't have her I don't think our family we be the same with out her! I love her so much I am so glad Heavenly Father sent her to my family! Chloe your the BEST sister anyone could have I love you!
Sydney

here are some of the crazy things she does......





she wears hilarious costumes!!!
she sword fights dad and does kung fu! 
She loves to vacuum our house :)
Whoo go Chloe!!!
She is our little princess!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

She is so freaking cute!!