Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bike Ride

I love the fact that I can bike ride with my 3 year old!  It was so nice out today a little breezy but nice anyway, that I decided to pump up the tires on my bike and Chloe and I went for a bike ride.  As we were riding she was commenting on all the bushes and I asked her where they all came from and she said "my grandfather".  I thought it was cute, she's a good little rider she kept up with me and didn't complain and she always told me to be careful.  I love little moments like this that I get to spend with my kids.  This week has been nice we went with Chris's parents to Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert (it was shown on the food network) so we tried it out it was nice, very casual.  The boys had running club this week and love to always be active.  Sydney has soccer and is enjoying her team with all of her friends on it and her dad as her coach.    Sydney, Zach and Kyle are taking piano from Grandma Gardiner and are doing well.  Kyle is VERY excited to get started and likes to practice.  Sydney has been playing new and challenging songs and Zach likes the baseball songs.  I'm glad to see each of them trying and learning new things, I'm grateful for persistence.  Thanks mom for the lessons!  

3 comments:

The Young's said...

I love how you enjoy the little things in your life, like bike rides! :)

Hayley said...

How fun! I need to get a bike. I would love to take the kids out for a little ride.

Stacy said...

I didn't know you were a blogger!! I'm gonna add you to mine...esrfamily.blogspot:)